Old May 17th 05, 03:20 PM
nimbusgb

Bill Gribble wrote:
A real shame. Guess I'll try Silent Wings instead then.

Marian Aldenh=F6vel Writes
Hi,

Sounds great. Is there a demo available?

Unfortunately not.

http://forum.condorsoaring.com/viewt...ghlight=3Ddemo

Ciao, MM

--
Bill Gribble
http://www.scapegoatsanon.demon.co.uk

Bill and others,

I posted my feedback on Condor because there were comments about there
not being a demo available for the software. If anyone was considering
purchasing I would say that Condor is a much better bet than SW , but
thats my opinion and to each his own.

Windows doesn't come with a 'demo', neither do about 95% of the
packages in use today. I know its a bit of a pain but that's the state
of the market. Condor costs a few quid less than an Xbox or PS2 game
and very few people complain about the lack of demos of these games. My
son can happily devour console games after only a few comments from
mates in the school playground or a single TV ad.

Personally, as a paying customer, I'd like to see the Condor
development team staying focussed on reacting to the very active forum
requests and comments rather than putting out a demo so some skinflint
glider pilots can try to hack their work.

:-)

Ian