Old October 15th 03, 04:32 AM
Jonathan

I frequent the restaurant at Orange, MA (ORE). Forget the name. Great
home-cooking sort of restaurant. Just a short 100yd walk from the airport
gate, down the driveway, across the street.

From Springfield, you'll fly right over the Quabbin Reservoir, which should
be good for leaf peeping.
Let me know how the foliage is. I'm thinking of headed towards western MA
myself this weekend.

If you find any other good restaurants in that neck of the woods, let us
know. Always looking for something new.

"G.R. Patterson III" wrote in message
Anyone have suggestions for a nice place to land and eat near Springfield,

Mass?
My wife says there's a nice airport with lunch counter at Hadley, but I

can't
find it in my tools. We're planning to make a leaf run Thursday.

George Patterson
A woman's perfect breakfast occurs when she's sitting at the table

sipping
gourmet coffee while looking at pictures of her son on the cover of

Sports
Illustrated, her daughter on the cover of Business Week, her

boyfriend on
the cover of Playgirl, and her husband on the back of the milk

carton.