Old December 30th 03, 02:24 AM
Spyre

Yup ive emailed IVA games, also saw someone with the same
problem almost the same card, Geforce 4 64mb, same thing, his
screen goes blank when he tries to play, as does mine... and he runs
Win98 so it looks like Geforce compatability problem... which sucks
because apart from a patch i cant think of anything else to do, latest
drivers for my card and DirectX, tried all the frequencies my monitor
will run at (60, 72, 75, and 80)... but if there is a way, im gonna find it
lol

Spyre

SimRadar.com - Search Engine, Downloads, Videos, News and more