Old February 10th 06, 05:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators

Default Most interesting place you landed

I was just thinking of the most interesting place I landed a plane in a
simulator and thought the most interesting was landing a Cessna into
the cruise ship's swimming pool in Flight Unlimited 3. The ship sails
back and forth in Seattle.

Of course the first thing I normally do when I start any new flight
simulator is to land a 737 or other heavy jet onto the Golden Gate
Bridge in San Francisco. I did it with Flight Sim 2 and up, ATP, Flight
Unlimited 2, and Fly!. I can't wait to try it with FS 10.