Old March 10th 09, 03:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ZZ

Default OLC weirdness

Darryl Ramm wrote:
On Mar 8, 6:59 pm, DRN wrote:
Hi All - For some reason, many scores for 6-March are reflected in
"dim gray" hehttp://www.onlinecontest.org/olc-2.0....html?scoringI...
These include flights whose detail was accepted AOK, but this "world
daily score" page shows weird incorrect numbers and flights "dimmed
out". Anybody know what's going on (or even who to contact) ?
Best Regards from Sunny Florida, Dave "YO electric"

Dave I think you are looking at the **FAI triangle** score page. You
probably want to slap yourself.

Looks fine to me. You see the usual greyed out flights too short to
score and the folks who did not get the memo about their Cambridge
flight recorder.

Darryl

Darryl

Hi Darryl

What Cambridge memo are you referring to?

Paul
ZZ