Old January 25th 05, 02:48 PM
Corky Scott

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 19:30:37 -0400, "Juan Jimenez"
wrote:

Who is this other individual I'm keeping silent about, and what is the
"something" he's done?

Another proud member of the Ray Charles Driving Club.

Not an answer Juan. And you call ME a hypocrite?

Folks, for the record here is the dictionary definition of Hypocrisy
from the American Heritage Dictionary, second college edition: "The
practice of or professing beliefs, feelings, or virtures that one does
not hold or posses; insincerity."

I specifically asked Juan to explain why he accused me of hypocrisy
and instead of explaining himself, he makes a strange joke, or at
least I think it's a joke. Who's the hypocrite here?

Corky (Chuck's been right all along) Scott