Old July 6th 05, 06:49 PM
Ross Richardson

Default KSWI Fly-in

I hope this is an acceptable place to post this...

--
Regards, Ross
C-172F 180HP

Saturday September 10th, 2005 from 8:30AM to 10:30AM the City of Sherman
(TX) will host a fly in breakfast for it’s airport reconstruction
completion. EAA Chapter 323 will be doing the cooking; serving pancakes,
bacon, sausage, coffee, and juice. Other activities are in the planning
stages. Please check the city airport website,
http://www.cityofsherman.org/airport_dept.asp, for updates and
additional information or call 903.891.4035.

The airport (KSWI) is completing a full taxiway extension to RWY 34,
adding additional ramp space on the north end, and preparing the grounds
for new hangars to be built next year. Please come pay us a visit and
enjoy the breakfast. Our fuel prices vary, but are generally the lowest
around. Check the web for the latest.