Old April 9th 09, 06:40 PM
Darren Horning Darren Horning is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flight2008 View Post
Vintage(50/60/70īs) Brochures For Sale Aeroplane,Helicopter,Manufactor.
Cessna,Piper,Beechcraft,Agusta Bell etc..very nice condition(many like a mint).
Priceīs starting at $6.50/each(smallest 1-2 pages)-Larger/big ones is higher prices(+shipping).
If find any interested please send pictures number/letter.

I accept only Paypal,my location is Finland.
I would like to order the A36 brochure...Please contact me to discuss terms

thank you