Old February 6th 06, 03:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default 12 dead this weekend from GA crashes

by "Jim Burns" Feb 6, 2006 at 09:04
AM

The 3 in Wisconsin were freight pilots flying Shorts. Mid air between 2
of
the same companies aircraft. Three dead in one aircraft, the other
aircraft
landed safely.
http://www.jsonline.com/news/state/feb06/390185.asp

Jim

Standards must be tightened. The weekend before, at least 6 dead. On
Friday night, violation of TFR over Crawford Texas.

I was at FRG two weekends ago, and saw a Cirrus plane. Really cool
looking machine. Weird how many crashes. I'm not sure if I'd be willing
to get into one if I had the opportunity.....