Old July 31st 03, 06:28 PM
Frequent_Flyer

"Peter Duniho" wrote in message
"Frequent_Flyer" wrote in message
.com...
I was noticing their have been a lot of posts on the usenet about this
sports pilot license that doesn't even require a physical.

What is the point of this? I think it is crazy from what I have read.

It
makes it sound like you all you need to do is show a drivers license and

you
can fly a lighweight?

You obviously haven't read anything factual regarding the Sport Pilot
certificate. Except maybe the part about not requiring a physical (and
that's not even a sure thing).

In fact, the Sport Pilot certificate will result in MORE pilots being
required to obtain formal training and FAA certification than they do now.

Pete

Thank goodness. I admit I only read previous post through google groups and
there was a lot of disparate information. I was just hoping their was bad
information out there. I am sure a lot of information is very old also.

FF