Old October 7th 09, 05:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Mike Ash

Default Official word: Runway Incursion vs Surface Incident

In article
,
BeechSundowner wrote:

On Oct 7, 4:31*am, C Gattman wrote:

I said Goodbye. I don't care what you think of me or what you think I
can't take. Get over it. *-c

You are now becoming my source of entertainment. :-)

Apparently you do care on what I think (or even others) or you
wouldn't be so obsessed on defending yourself by replying to me (or
others).

I can't imagine that anybody in this thread cares very much what other
people think, because you all look like a bunch of colossal ******s to
me.

Want to impress people? Be informative, post civilly, and don't rise to
the bait when somebody else doesn't. Few people in this thread have
managed all three of these.

If this conversation had been carried out in a bar instead of on usenet
you'd all have black eyes and broken noses by now. You wouldn't talk
this way to the other guy's face, so don't talk that way here.

--
Mike Ash
Radio Free Earth