Old February 1st 06, 12:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default bad cylinder

Blanche wrote:
: At this moment, looks like rings, hone, check everything on
: the cylinder.

Make sure the check includes the valve guides. We had our jugs off 3 years
(and 350 hours ago). Told the shop to do an IRAN. The guides now barely passed the
"wobble check." I'm sure it was "within service limits" before, but I would have like
to have heard them say, "but it's close to requiring replacement."

Just a thought.
-Cory

* Cory Papenfuss *