Old November 23rd 08, 12:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
MaxGain

Default MFI-9HB project plane

On Oct 15, 12:05*pm, Lin Light
wrote:

Any information and input would be appreciated.

Lin

--
Lin Light

Lin,
I own a BO208 Junior and saw a set of plans for the MFI-9HB albeit
years ago.
There are a couple of resources that may be of some help:

Ulrich Hagmann, EADS Deutschland GmbH, can provide copies of factory
drawings for the BO-208. They may or may not be the same as the
MFI-9HB and they will always be in German. He can be reached via
email @

There is a spare parts list (in German) for the BO 208 he
http://www.boelkow-junior.de/

About the only reliable source for Junior parts is: FLUGWERFT MOSBACH,
Order by part number from the above parts
list.

There was also some info on the web a year ago about a Czech company,
LD Aviation in Prague, trying to bring the -9HB out as a LSA but I
haven't seen anything on that lately. They may be able to make some
one of parts if you really get desperate.

I hope you are successful with this project since the airplane is a
delight to fly.

Max