Old December 28th 11, 05:43 PM
randy moore randy moore is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BV208P View Post
I also have an almost complete set of MFI-9HB plans (no.13). I would be happy to share my drawing/parts list. I am missing one (or possibly two) drawings and need to complete the plans set. Would you be interested in reviewing the list and see if you can help me complete my set with possible drawings from yours and/or I can help you complete your set? Please resond if interested. Thanks.
i have a mfi-9hb project and am in need of the build manual i have two sets of blue prints and will be glad to share copys of themmy kit is number 5 and is on the gear thanks randy email is