Old November 8th 04, 08:27 PM
Slick

Well we've got everyone beat here at Skypark. I can't believe what some of
you guys are paying. Rental of a Cessna 150 is $37.35/hr and instruction is
$15.00/hr. I'm not an official spokes person for Skypark, I'm just currently
earning my power rating. Also, average hours per student here for Private is
about 60 hours. You do have to carry insurance to solo, I think I paid
$300.00 for a years worth of insurance with the required hull insurance and
what not. We're located in Wadsworth, Ohio and have about 11 150/152's
available for rent. Here is the website http://www.flyskypark.com . The
prices I give are for the block rate, you have to pay $300.00 at a time to
receive those rates. It's a great deal and I highly recommend the
instructors. Check out their website and hopefully we'll see you soon.
"Ramapriya" wrote in message
om...
Folks,

At the only flight training center here in Dubai where I presently
live, about 40 flying classes would cost USD 6000. How much would a
similar duration course in the east coast of the US cost? I know costs
will vary, but what can I assume to be the average? Just for
information, a return ticket to NY costs about USD 1300...

I'd be grateful for inputs, thank you.

Ramapriya