Old May 7th 04, 08:48 PM
G.R. Patterson III

Jay Honeck wrote:

If I
had been of a different frame of mind, or maybe slightly less tired, I might
have just tossed his little ass into the prop, rather than nicely
apologizing.

I think you'd better go back to the "lucky I apologized" line. Probably some part of
your brain was evaluating the consequences of a well-aimed kick to the nose and just
how easy it would be to deliver such a kick to a belligerent inn-keeper as he's
trying to get out the door of a Piper. Betcha the guy on the outside of that door had
already worked that out, too.

George Patterson
If you don't tell lies, you never have to remember what you said.