Old May 3rd 04, 12:11 PM

Default To Stu Fields

Hi Stu,

I tried to email this to you directly, but it kept bouncing back
undelivered so I am posting it here.

I didn't realize that you and BJ were close friends. I'm really
saddened (and stunned) by the news of what happened to him.

Although I wont be able to attend the funeral myself, I was
wondering if there would be a split helicopter formation flying
at his funeral. I think that would be a really neat way to send
him off.

Dennis

Dennis Hawkins
n4mwd AT amsat DOT org (humans know what to do)

"A RECESSION is when you know somebody who is out of work.
A DEPRESSION is when YOU are out of work.
A RECOVERY is when all the H-1B's are out of work."

To find out what an H-1B is and how Congress is using
them to put Americans out of work, visit the following
web site and click on the "Exporting America" CNN news
video: http://zazona.com/ShameH1B/MediaClips.htm