Old October 10th 06, 05:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tom Young[_2_]

Default "Airplane Drivers" and "Self Centered Idiots"

Skylune wrote:
Thanks to AVweb for this column.

No, thank you for sharing that link, and for your obvious concerns about
aviation safety. Even though you're not a member of the community of pilots
and probably never will be, I'm sure I speak for the group when I express my
gratitude for your ongoing criticism of everything related to aviation --
keeps us on our toes!

With this attitude towards fellow aviators...

Is the writer being a little harsh? You bet! And that's okay, because he's
an experienced pilot whose views are to be respected and learned from. But
please, don't feel bad that no one listens to you. I promise, the next time
the Embittered Aviation Rejects hold *their* convention, we'll ask you for
your complete report.

Tom Young