Old July 18th 03, 10:07 AM
L'acrobat

"Evan Brennan" wrote in message
m...
"L'acrobat" wrote in message

But they learned and improved whereas Australia did not improve much
at all, save for the SAS since they embraced US style airmobility. The

very
low number of kills claimed by Oz infantry speaks louderthan your lame
attempts at cooking up a cover story.

Now it turns out that you are forced to admit that they didn't teach the
Aussies how to do it, your back flip with half pike is amusing to say

the
least, the follow on 'but they learned and the Aussies didn't' is

laughable
as an attempt to retreat from your earlier gaffe.

Looks like you got all excited and wet yourself over a few initial
encounters of one Australian battalion and two US battalions from
the 173d Airborne. I hate to ruin a surprise for you, but at peak,
there was 81 US Army/USMC infantry battalions and most of them never
had contact with Australian troops in the field.

This will be a blow to your overinflated ego, but the US Air Cavalry
accomplished more in *one summer* than the Australian Task Force did
during their entire stay in Vietnam. From 1 May 1970 to 30 June 1970,
elements of the 1st Cavalry Division (Airmobile) amassed a kill ratio
of 2,574 : 157 against the NVA/VC during the invasion of Cambodia.

Claimed a ratio, not amassed a ratio.

The US military kill claims have long been acknowledged as farce. even by
the US Military.

Drivel snipped.

Now tell us about your military experience

Yo, Trailer Park...this act is wearing thin.

Then stop acting.

Tell us about your military experience -- after you tell us your real
name. We cannot tell if you are male or female. Based on the hissy fits
you always burst into, I would guess the latter.

Yawn, I note you have supplied no claims of any military experience just
more of your drivel (and quite a few people on sci.military.naval know my
real name).

I told you about my military service, now it's your turn. put up or shut up.

Tell us why your opinion on military subjects is worth anything, what have
you done that gives your opinion credibility loserboy?

Have you even tried to sign up?

What stopped you?

a. lack of guts,
b. lack of brains,
c. lack of education, or
d. all of the above.

I couldn't be bothered doing a piece by piece refutation of the rubbish

you
post, it's all based on what is at best your total misunderstanding of

the
military

Everyone knows that you cannot be bothered with facts.

Oh Evan, you poor sad little loser, you are the one who keeps getting caught
out lying.

Why don't you just go to the library and read PHANTOMS of WAR instead
of continuously and baselessly denying the contents of same.

I own a copy, you misquote it routinely and ignore the fact that Horners
other works do not agree with your drivel, you are clearly an idiot who has
fixed on some poorly selected and frequently misquoted sections of one book.

Now Evan, tell us what military experience you have that makes your opinions
valid, given the interesting interpretations you place on military accounts
(or more accurately, deceptively selected extracts of one account) one would
assume you are simply an idiot in search of a village.