Old March 26th 04, 09:56 PM
Eric Greenwell

Mark James Boyd wrote:
Mitch:

Thanks for your e-mail. For legal reasons I am unable to comment on
Arleen's departure on February 17. Effective as of that date, Judy
Ruprecht has taken over as interim 'Badge Lady', and I have no doubt

Dean

So much for the "ask the Director" idea. I guess rumors
are what we're gonna be left with...

It would get you to this point a lot sooner. The concept is still a good
one, but even a good tactic will not work in every situation. Try
calling your director if it is important to you. A private conversation
is different than something in writing, especially if the Director knows
and trusts you. That's my experience.

--
-----
change "netto" to "net" to email me directly

Eric Greenwell
Washington State
USA