Old March 16th 14, 04:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ramy[_2_]

Default Power flarm

On Wednesday, March 12, 2014 1:18:10 PM UTC-7, Morteza Ansari wrote:
The site still seem to be down. Anyone knows what is going on? I never get emails for new firmware versions, the site has been unaccessible for months, it seems the US support for powerflarm is definitely on the weak side.

Dave, are you sure the link you provide is relevant for Powerflarms in the US?
It provides link to install version 5.13. As far as I can tell this is Flarm firmware, not Powerflarm. The website for Powerflarm is http://www.powerflarm.aero/index.php...ge-and-support and the version is 3.4.
I must say having multiple web sites is rather confusing.
BTW While looking at the release note I noticed that the following was added:
Configurable vertical FLARM range ($PFLAC,,VRANGE)
This means the vertical range can now be increased from the original 500m. This is great news for buddy flying.

Ramy