Old March 3rd 04, 02:12 AM
JDupre5762

am investigating the purchase of an a/c. The "logs" are looseleaf
sheets in a binder. When people speak of a log I envision a journal
with sequentially numbered pages.

Beechcraft has a logbook system that has three ring binders with loose 8.5"
x11" pages. The pages however are preprinted in a particular format depending
on the type of maintenance performed. For example maintenance has one type of
page and alterations or avionics installation another.

When people speak of a log I envision a journal
with sequentially numbered pages

I have never seen an American logbook with numbered pages. The Canadians have
a system of standardized logbooks that is really pretty good. Different color
covers for Airframe, Engine etc. with numbered pages.

John Dupre'