Old August 21st 08, 12:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Default "Stealth" Secret Service aircraft

Blanche writes:

According to FAA records, N62DB belongs to the 5688C LLC. A search of
Arizona corporate records shows:

Domestic Address 24017 N 55TH AVE
GLENDALE, AZ 85310-3730
Statutory Agent Information Agent Name: ANNE BOATMAN
Agent Mailing/Physical Address:
24017 N 55TH AVE
GLENDALE, AZ 85310-3730
Agent Status: APPOINTED 03/26/2004
Agent Last Updated: 04/08/2004

It appears that she also owns Airwest Helicopters, is an Enrolled Agent
(usually means she understands how the IRS works in its deepest,
darkest caverns), and the registered address of the aircraft is at
Hangars Unlimited, which she also owns.

Now, when doing the N number search for 5688C, we discover it's a Cessna 414
and owned by a company in SLC.

Ya know, if DARPA knew how much data was going to be pushed to the
web, they definitely would have had serious thoughts about letting the
unwashed masses clog up the Internet...

I just love puzzles...one of these days, I really need to go back to work.

What's the big secret? I don't recall any report saying it was a SS aircraft,
it was just carrying two SS agents. The Secret Service can hire a pilot and
aircraft just like anyone else.