Old January 27th 04, 11:00 AM
M. Santoro

Thanks Nick, and will do. I think your forum might be what I'm
looking for in terms of help or ideas.

Cheers
- Martin

"Nick Pedley" wrote in message ...
"M. Santoro" wrote in message
om...
I'm toying with a few alt history ideas regarding the late 1960s and
early 1970s...specifically UK and Commonwealth involvement in a
massive anti-guerilla/counterinsurgency campaign in North America.
Given that, if the TSR.2 and the Avro Arrow had been built and entered
series production, what kind of role might they play in such a
campaign? Both were designed with the Big, Bad Sovs in mind, either
rolling across the Fulda Gap or lumbering over the Arctic. But like
the F-105 or F-111, could these aircraft that almost were have found a
new role during times of less-than-conventional crisis? Any insight
or opinion would be welcome.

Do I know you from www.whatifmodelers.com and
http://www.whatifmodelers.com/forum/ at all?
If not, drop in and give us all a shout. Remember the TSR.2 wasn't just a
nuclear bomber but also carried regular loads like the Tornado does today.

Nick