Old April 4th 08, 12:15 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Indrek Aavisto Indrek Aavisto is offline
Banned

Default Herc Day - 6766-W.jpg (1/1)

Hi, RustYŠ!

Another set of very nice pictures. I, for one, certainly appreciate the
effort.

While scouting airliners.net I came across a picture of a Hercules with one
of the crew holding tightly onto his apple during what looked to be a 90
degree banking manoeuvre. I wonder if that image is one of yours. It's a
great shot.

Cheers,

Indrek Aavisto

--
Criticism is easy; achievement is difficult. W.S. Churchill