Old November 24th 03, 10:39 AM
zanes

Default ferret scout car- tips wanted

Hi, my name is alex and I am 14 years old.

At the moment I am restoring a TEA-20 tractor and when it is finsihed
I would like to buy a ferret scout car- for restoration.

I live in the UK next to a farm with a friendly owner- so space is no
probs.

My questions are;

In the Uk how much will a ferret in reasonable condition cost?
" " " will I need a special licence for one?
How much are parts?
How many mpg will I get (off-road)

Any answers- hints or suggestions will be appreciated ALOT

thanks in advance

alex

btw; If you want you can email me- just remove 1 2 3 from address.
cheers again

bttw; sorry if this is the wrong group - but its the best i can find