Old November 24th 03, 10:51 AM
Keith Willshaw

"zanes" wrote in message
om...
Hi, my name is alex and I am 14 years old.

At the moment I am restoring a TEA-20 tractor and when it is finsihed
I would like to buy a ferret scout car- for restoration.

Since this is an AVIATION news group you are off topic but
I'm in a good mood so

I live in the UK next to a farm with a friendly owner- so space is no
probs.

My questions are;

In the Uk how much will a ferret in reasonable condition cost?
" " " will I need a special licence for one?

Since you can only drive off the road no

How much are parts?

If you have to ask you cant afford them.
see
http://www.historic-military-vehicle...rice_index.htm

How many mpg will I get (off-road)

Any answers- hints or suggestions will be appreciated ALOT

See
http://www.fantastic-days.com/fdsales.htm
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/lsm/dhmg/
http://www.milweb.net/dealers/categories/armour.html