Old December 14th 03, 04:21 AM
Bernardo Melendez. Jr.

(Bernardo Melendez. Jr.) wrote in message . com...
LYCOMING 0-320-A2B OFFERED FOR SALE

Certified Lycoming 0-320-A2B, 150 HP, 2764 TTSN, 0 SMOH. Conical
mounts. All parts Magnafluxed. Chromed cylinders. Engine has been
majored with new intake and exhaust valves, guides, bearings, and
rings. Wide deck cylinders. Includes starter, Bendix mags, and new
wiring harness. With dehydrator plugs. No carburetor. A good find at
$11,250 or will consider REASONABLE offers. Location is Houston, TX. I
may be contacted at 713-467-2575 or (cell) 281-536-9052. E-mail:
.

SALE IS PENDING FOR THIS ENGINE. However, I STILL have another
Lycoming 0-320 available AND a nice RV-6 or RV-6A project in the
Quick-Build stage that would make a great plane at a bargain price.
Better yet, buy both the kit and engine to have your very own great
performing homebuilt. Finish the kit with my engine and you will very
likely DOUBLE your investment's value.