Old October 15th 18, 06:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

Default Mt Washington Diamond Mine delivers again...

On Monday, October 15, 2018 at 11:39:04 AM UTC-4, Roy B. wrote:
Mike's post brings back some good old memories.

Yup, brings back some good memories:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_...(New_Hampshire)
Became a shopping mall 25 years ago now.

...If you could figure out how to jump from the little ridge, to the
Mt. Kearsarge ridge, to the secondary wave and then to the primary wave
- then you were qualified to be in that big wave.

I recall it took quite a few steps from the ridge to the primary. Lots of fun!
I also remember that early tows to the primary had gone,
shall we say, not so well...

See ya, Dave