Old July 23rd 05, 02:29 AM
Dennis Fetters

Cumulous wrote:
planeman wrote:

As for the guy that originally asked the question about places to buy
Mini-500 parts, no, there is nowhere to purchase parts.

Most sincerely,

Dennis Fetters

THANK YOU!!!
That is all I wanted to know!
I wish everyone else could have been as polite and helpful.

And Fetters has been extremely threatening and abusive too. His comments
are always self-serving, the style just depends on what he's after at
the moment. Don't be gullible.

Please Cumulous, copy and post something I said that was "extremely
threatening and abusive" that was out of line or not true. Please do so,
and back up your insults. As for self-serving, sure. It is mine, and
everyone's right to speak out on untrue comments or insults made by
inconsiderate people as yourself.

Dennis Fetters