Old July 28th 06, 11:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Kevin

Default oshkosh flyin

ME again,
So, I am trying something new with x-plane using IVAO as the software
for virtual air traffic. There is a fly-in to oshkosh for an airshow
this weekend, and follows only VFR. We have a choice of airports to
fly from. To get to the point, because I have little experience with
ATC communication, does anyone have any tips for me? or even tutorials
for that matter. Also, When I land at oshkosh, how will I be able to
watch the event, I guess I am a little confused about the entire
situation. Hopefully someone might know what I am getting at. Sorry
again for the ignorance.
-Kevin