Old July 31st 06, 12:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.simulators
CriticalMass

Default oshkosh flyin

Kevin wrote:

To get to the point, because I have little experience with
ATC communication, does anyone have any tips for me?

If you search, there is a public notam giving all the particulars to
approach OSH for the fly-in, assuming you want the real deal.

When I land at oshkosh, how will I be able to
watch the event, I guess I am a little confused about the entire
situation.

Unless I'm missing something, I know of no way anyone can "watch the
event", unless you download some of the AvWeb stuff.

There's no way to get MS flight simulator to link to any of this, far as
I know.

If I'm wrong, someone jump in here.