Old May 22nd 07, 04:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
BT

Default DUATS problem

they have a service number.. call them..
but an inquiry, how have you been getting weather and NOTAMS for your local
flights?

BT

"mike regish" wrote in message
Haven't used DUATS in quite awhile as I've just been doing local flights,
but I tried it yesterday adn I can't get anything out of it. I enter the
script for an area brief and when I hit the send button, I get connected,
but it comes up with a line that asks for my password or last name. I have
long forgotten my password, but it doesn't matter since nothing I enter
shows up on the screen.

Is this a problem with my PC (maybe I need an update) or is there a
problem with DUATS?

TIA.

mike