Old May 22nd 07, 09:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
mike regish

Default DUATS problem

My password is automatically entered when I start, thus I have no idea what
it is. I know I can't just set up another account because, like you already
found out, it will say that I already have one. I'll have to call them. I
think there's a problem with my software as I ocassionally get one of those
"this application has encountered a problem and will shut down" messages.

I'll try the number again, but I got sick of waiting last time I tried it.

I'm wondering if it could be my firewall or antivirus software. I had a
problem with my Musicmatch and ended up paying $20 for the upgrade only to
get the same problem. I forget what I did, but I changed a setting in my
firewall software and all was fine after that.

Thanks.

mike

"texasflyer" wrote in message
ups.com...
My old DUATS account seems to be borked also.

It will not take my password, which I have written down in my wallet
so I would not forget it, and when I try to sign up again, it says it
already has an account for my certificate number and will not allow me
to proceed. Calling the 800 number for support was either perpetually
busy, or would ring forever with no answer. As a result, I have simply
given up on DUATS.