Old October 15th 10, 12:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
wladkummer76

Default Ventus ballast leak

Now I have a plan of action: Will use the chapstick method and live
with the leak till the next rainy season when aside to changing the
ailerons and flap seals, I'll fix the ballast leak using the brute
force method that Cindy told us.

Since we are here at this discussion about the Ventus I'd like to post
another doubt for which I also did not get any reply from S&H. Is
there any special hint to remove the ailerons / flaps?

Just a note:
I must confess I'm disappointed with S&H because I received no reply
to my emails after querying them this problem. When I used to have and
STD Jantar the SZD people were much more friendly.

Thank you guys