Old January 18th 06, 09:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Master Buss Bar?

karel wrote:
"RST Engineering" schreef in bericht
.. .

For a very light load like this, may I suggest that you look at the Radio
Shack 274-656 through 274-670 with the 274-650 jumper strip. All this
talk of heavy brass strips and such for a few amps of current is using a
howitzer on a housefly.

Again I tend to agree with Master Jim.
Though I went & bought a full length of heavy brass strip for my camper,
the best part is still out somewhere,
any homebuilder near Flanders is welcome to take part of it!
But it was bought for currents up to a 100 Amps, no comparison.

Check you local hobby store and see if the sell brass. I have used
brass strips from the "brass centers." I think 3/8" wide by 1/16" thick
would cover just about anything you want to power. I went with 1/8"
thick simply because it's easier to drill.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired