Old July 19th 03, 11:37 PM
Viperdoc

Default Went to Iowa City

Went to Iowa City today from the Milwaukee area- it was CAVU all the way.
The FBO staff was very friendly and accommodating, and they let us use the
crew car to go to the Mexican restaurant down the street, past Jay's
establishment. The food was excellent and inexpensive.

Didn't have time to stop and see if Jay was around, but from all of his
posts I expected him to be spending all of his time hanging around the
airport and FBO. Next time we plan on taking a closer look and staying at
Jay's place, particularly if the beer offer is still good.

JN