Old July 21st 03, 08:41 PM
Jim

We've got a young fellow at STE that actually bought a boat trailer tire
inner-tube and he sits on that. He can inflate it or deflate it according
to what ever he needs. Sounds funny, but it works for him. My wife uses a
boat seat cushion.
--
Jim Burns III

Remove "nospam" to reply

"Slav Inger" wrote in message
Alright, I gotta ask this, even if it brings a few chuckles out of
y'all. I'm transitioning from PA-28-181 to a DA20-C1 (a stepping stone
to the DA40) and having a bit of a problem seeing ahead. I'm relatively
short (5'6.5") and I'm finding that the DA20 with its comfy recliner
seats is more of a problem than the Archer used to be (had a problem
there too before we got the adjustable seats). So, any suggestions on a
comfortable cushion that has decent thickness (I'm thinking about an
inch) and a small "footprint"? Surprisingly enough, I've never seen
something like this offered in any of the pilot supplies catalogs...

- Slav Inger
- PP ASEL IA @ YIP