Old August 8th 07, 03:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Just Plane Noise[_2_]

Default What are you really trying to accomplish

On Wed, 8 Aug 2007 07:56:34 -0500, "Don Pyeatt"
wrote:

Good morning Bert-Jan,

Concerns of those much like your dial-up constrained friend have always been
accommodated by the regulars in this newsgroup. Every request for a re-post
of a smaller version (or a larger version for that matter) of an original
posting has been honored. It's only a matter of mutual respect.

Thank you for your observations and comments.

Don

Oh, so they should be "forced" to settle for a smaller version just
because someone can't use more efficient encoding (and that's what
yEnc is)? (I think that's how you'd phrase it if you were on the yEnc
side, Don--I'm just trying to do an imitation.)