Old May 19th 20, 12:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Looking for a 2-seat glider for our club

On Monday, May 18, 2020 at 11:25:01 PM UTC-5, Charles Dutch wrote:
Looking for a 2-seat trainer for our club operations in North Alabama. Have placed an ad on GliderSource.com (http://glidersource.com/cgi-bin/post.cgi?id=1572)
Have an open trailer (suitable for metal gliders) and are willing to travel to pick up. Preference is towards metal (Blanik L-23) but willing to consider all options.

We have a PZL Krosno (Puchatek) for sale at the Winnipeg Gliding Club. Has been ours since new and hangared all its life. It is listed on Wings and Wheels and we are motivated to sell. Cheers, Mike Maskell