Old June 17th 06, 08:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Still more Airbus woes (1)

"Bob Noel" wrote in message
In article ,
Thomas Borchert wrote:

outlook users

Outlook Express. Don't confuse the two.

Actually, both. I understand the difference between the two apps, but
many outlook users are clueless wrt the distinction between usenet and
email. Much like many AOL'ers.

--
Bob Noel
Looking for a sig the

I have but no longer use M$-Outlook I am somewhat ashamed to admit that I
do still use M$-OE for Usenet but not for email. I am sure there are better
alternatives but I lack sufficient motivation to make the change until I
manage to change all the way to Linux which I would like to complete. I
think I have a better than average grasp of the distinction between email
and Usenet and other listserver type applications but I do have more to
learn. My ignorance is showing in that I do not know the correct address to
use to do what john smith does to have an article of interest to this group
forwarded here. Hopefully before the thread creeps to the level of why
Republicans/Democrats/Fascists/highwing/lowwing/M$/Linux are fools as shown
by their choice of news reader, js or someone else will enlighten me as to
the correct email address of this group. When I see the answer I will
probably feel stupid and have an 'I knew that' or 'where to find it' moment,
Please accept my chagrin in advance.