Old November 23rd 06, 05:28 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.aviation.misc
Reef Fish

Default Airbus A380 in Arizona

Tchiowa wrote:
Reef Fish wrote:
Tchiowa wrote:
Reef Fish wrote:
Nobody wrote:
Reef Fish wrote:
And Borchert said i was wrong in pointing out from the NEWS that a
test flight plane was produced in Toulouse, France.

He said Hamburg, Germany, without a shread of evidence of support.

Semantics.

You people who took issue with me CITING the South China Post
should write that newspaper for your jollies.

There is nothing semantics about the difference between Toulouse
and Hamburg, or the difference between France and Germany.

The reporter could EASILY have said Hamburg Germany as Toulouse
France -- 14 alphabets each. Or could have said assembled in Germany
and delivered in France.

Neither was said.

I couldn't care LESS if the parts were made in Iraq and assembled in
Iran
and and delivered to France or Germany just to keep Bush from starting
another war. :-)

You are a bunch of pedants who spent too much of time sitting on your
butt typing pedantic and unsurpported trivia on the keyboard.

5555555555

There was a minor correction to something you posted and you went
ballistic denying it. Turns out you're wrong (you should understand
that feeling quite well by now) and you're screaming about pedantry.

What do you know? The rec.culture.thailand buffoon who used to
get his head clubbed in this group is back with his impertinence again.

What happened to alt.bangkok and alt.culture.thailand where you belong?

Of the three NGs you just named I've never heard of any of them.

That's because you're so obtuse and severely humor-impaired!

You posted in 6740 THREADS in soc.culture.thai.
Your life time posted record in rec.travel.air was 192 threads.

The archives are full of your blunders in rec.travel.air.

Actually they are full of me catching you not knowing what you're
talking about. Me and a few hundred other people.

You are so laughable! The archives don't LIE, like Tchiowa does.

Perfect example is this thread. You were completely wrong and when it's
pointed out you act like a 3 year old.

I was the only one who cited a FACT in the Asian China News, citing
Toulouse, France, the A340 that landed in Kowloon, the day I was
there, and a few other facts in the news report.

The only 3-year old (in mental age of course) is Tchiowa.

-- Reef Fish Bob.