Old November 23rd 06, 10:43 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.aviation.misc
Reef Fish

Default Airbus A380 in Arizona

Tchiowa wrote:
Reef Fish wrote:
Tchiowa wrote:

Perfect example is this thread. You were completely wrong and when it's
pointed out you act like a 3 year old.

I was the only one who cited a FACT in the Asian China News, citing
Toulouse, France, the A340 that landed in Kowloon, the day I was
there, and a few other facts in the news report.

Tchiowa cleverly snipped :-)

The only 3-year old (in mental age of course) is Tchiowa

and lamely added

A340?

Typical Tchiowa, when totally debunked and ridiculed, resorted to
his only possible lame comeback, picking out an obvious and
inconsequential typo.

Eat your heart out in your sandbox in Bangkok, Tchiowa, jousting
with the posters of your same mentality, in soc.culture.thai, where
you posted 6740 threads (to your 192 threads in rec.travel.air where
adults post) where Tchiowa was last heard to impress gina with

gina That is a terrific idea using mussaman sauce.

in soc.culture.thai, and Tchiowa showed off with

Where in California? 7 hours from LA indicates north. I know 2 Thai
grocery stores in Berkeley. Close to each other. Erawan and
Tuk Tuk. Both on University. Tuk Tuk is newer and larger.

That's about all your know, turkey Tchiowa!

Don't expect me to follow-up on your juvenile crap while I am off
to another trip on this long Thanksgiving weekend.

Adios, turkey Tchiowa. You're about to be carved on the dinner
tables of Americans, everywhere. :-)

-- Reef Fish Bob.