Old November 24th 06, 04:05 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.aviation.misc
Reef Fish

Default Airbus A380 in Arizona

Thomas Borchert wrote:
Reef,

Tchiowa cleverly snipped

Son, no offense meant, but you're making a complete idiot out of
yourself in this thread.

You made a wrong statement (namely that all large Airbus parts are
produced in France).

Why don't you CITE that alleged statement of mine?

I made many statements based on a newspaper report in an
Asian newspapers in Hong Kong. NONE of my statements or
quoted statements was what you cluelessly alleged.

Several people corrected you, since that statement
is wrong. That's all that happened.

Next to Tchiowa, you are the SECOND worst posters about
facts on the A380 in this thread.

Live with it. Neither you nor anyone else corrected me on
MY statements, or those of the news reporter.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

I consulted the internet dictionary on acronyms for your EDDH.

There was none, but i did find the appropriate ones for YOU,
on ED and DH, when put together, they stand for:

EDDH: Emotionally Disturbed Dick Head.

For ED, See: http://www.gaarde.org/acronyms/?lookup=E
For DH, See: http://www.gaarde.org/acronyms/?lookup=D

Very apt acronym for yourself, Thomas Borchert. :-)

-- Reef Fish Bob.