Old May 5th 05, 11:23 AM
Quilljar

derFlieger wrote:
I've purchased ms century of flight. I've tried running it on my ibm
laptop - 256 memory - but not sure if it was the computer or the cheap
joystick - it just did not respond well to inputs - seemed slow.
I'm considering getting a tower pc - used, or build my own. Can
someone give me ideas as to what configuration I need to run the
software the best? The laptop meets the ms stated minimums - but runs
badly.
All suggestions will be very much appreciated - plus suggestions
regarding yokes and rudder pedal set ups?
Cheers,
Pete

My experience with a laptop is that you need at least a 2Ghz chip. Whatever
MS says, this sim works best with 1024 Mb RAM and at least 2.6 Ghz CPU plus
a 128Mb video card. It is a great sim prograam, but has always pushed the
boundaries of computer power to work properly.

--
Cheers,

Quilly

An individual reply goes into my spam filter