Old August 10th 04, 05:02 AM
Kevin Brooks

"Michael Wise" wrote in message
In article ,
"Kevin Brooks" wrote:

No doubt, as the Army even requires similar attire. But did you wear

Art's
"G-suit"?

The only people who wore G-suits in the Navy CVW were those who flew
jets (even Hoover guys, I believe), so no. Navy helo attire consists

of
a flight suit, boots, helmut, gloves (rarely worn) and SV-2 (with

HEEDS
bottle). On over-water missions or exercises, the rescue swimmer

(almost
always the junior crewman) wears a rescue sling and BC in place of the
flight suit and SV-2.

Wow! Can you gander at the referenced photo and point to the "G suit"

that
the President is supposedly wearing?

No, but then again, I never said stated that Mr. Bush was (or wasn't)
wearing a G-suit...now did I?

"The only people who wore G-suits in the Navy CVW were those who flew jets
(even Hoover guys, I believe)..." Those were your words, right? And FYI,
what you were weighing in on was Art's less-than-accurate description of
Bush wearing a "G suit" for a "helo" ride.

I see a normal flight suit with
vest/etc., but no "G suit"; oddly enough, his pilot does not appear to

be
wearing one either...

www.poptransit.com/ review2003/top.html

Great, and this is relevant to what I said in what way?

See above, and go back and actually READ what you were responding to.

Bush Jr. is scarcely fit to even look at a Navy uniform; much less

look
at one.

Ah-hah! Well, given that you have again proven incapable of even

recognizing
the details of the uniform you have chosen to argue about (where is that

suit again?), your conclsion above has to be taken in perspective--and

your
perspective view appears to be a bit myopic.

Ah-hah! Well, given that you have again proven incapable of even
recognizing the details of a message thread (as in who said what) you
have chosen to argue about (where did I state Mr. Bush wore a G suit
again?)

See above.

Now, I recommend you go back and brush up on "uniform details" and get

that
whole G-suit recognition problem in hand...

While I'm doing that, I recommend you go back and brush up on "reading
comprehension details" as well as Usenet threading concepts...paying
particular attention to who is saying what. Then maybe you can get your
attribution problem in hand.

Eh? I do believe it was my comment about Art's characterization of Bush
wearing a "G suit" that was what you opined about, and added that bit about
S-3 crew wearing them, too....

Brooks

--Mike