Old November 18th 08, 07:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Ross

Default News server and software

Mike Noel wrote:
OK, got it working. I had modified the entry for the Comcast server to the
new aioe server. When I just added the aioe server as a new one, it started
working.

Thanks for the help.

I clicked on your flickr URL and saw the BD-5s in early '70. In the
early 70s a friend of mine and I flew a C-172 from Kansas City, MO to
Newton, KS to visit and tour the factory down there. We were also hoping
to get a ride in the simulator that they had mounted to the front of a
truck, but it broke after the first run.

--

Regards, Ross
C-172F 180HP