Old September 20th 06, 01:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Is rudder required for coordinated turns?

Cardinals have both aileron-rudder interconnect and Frise ailerons to
counteract adverse yaw.

Bud

Jose wrote:
Planes like Arrows, Mooneys, Bonanzas, etc
automatically move the rudder when you roll the ailerons.

Dunno about the Mooney or Bo, but the Arrows I've flown do not have interconnect. You have full individual control of each of the three axis. What it =does= have is differential deflection of the alerons, which reduces adverse yaw. The only plane I know of that had interconnect is the Ercoupe.

Jose
--
There are more ways to skin a cat than there are cats.