Old November 28th 06, 05:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.ultralight
John[_1_]

Default Screw It's Aircraft Tie Down System

..Blueskies. wrote:
I agree, not necessarily spam, but if these parts are steel then they cannot be "anodised". Cad or nickel plated, but
not "anodised".

Interesting point. The web-site indicates that the things are made in
Australia. I wonder if the term "anodised" might apply to other metal
finishing processes as well, perhaps as a generic term, in other
English-speaking countries, without regard to if a particular use is
technically accurate.

Heck, we can't even agree on how to spell simple words like center
(aussies and birts then stand up shouting "Sure we agree . . . you
yanks keep misspelling "centre")

Take care and blue skies to all . . .

John