Old July 24th 03, 12:27 AM
Dave Nadler \YO\

You really do need to reset this warning every time it is
powered up. Garrecht says nobody ever complains about this,
so PLEASE everybody send him an email explaining how
stupid and annoying this is !
Best Regards, Dave

"BJen" wrote in message
I fly with the sample rate on my VL set to give me about 9+
hours of data recording. That's sufficient for two normal
flights, and I usually dump it after every flight. However,
the thing begins complaining about low memory when it has 8
hours left, and it keeps complaining every few minutes. It
beeps and puts a message on that interrupts the display I
want to see. A few weeks ago it beeped about memory just as
I hit a turn, and I missed the turn beeps. I've tried
turning off warnings, but I can't seem to get this annoyance
fixed. Can anyone point me in the right direction?